Having Fun With iPhone Apps
A ton of start-ups have just come out with some 150 (by my count) new applications for Apple’s iPhone, and some of this software sounds so fun, I can’t wait to try it. It does everything from taking dictation to performing currency conversions. One, called iSleuth, can transmit video camera images to your iPhone on demand, so you can make sure your kids’ nanny is doing her job. Another, called iPhone Counter, counts all iPhones on Earth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting