Skipping the States
After graduating from the University of Arizona with degrees in both business economics and mechanical engineering, I knew I wanted to be in the energy sector and spend time working internationally. I spent my first year working at ExxonMobil (XOM) in Houston, and after continually talking to my supervisor, was able to move overseas to my current position with the liquefied natural gas (LNG) marketing group with ExxonMobil in Doha, Qatar. I realized that sometimes taking something as an interim step can get you places you could not reach directly out of school.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash