Beach Reading--Design and Innovation.By
I took a few days to hit the beach and think about innovation and design after my RCA speech. One of the best things I read was this analysis by Kevin MuCullagh on Core77’s site. It’s called Riding the Flux: Design is Changing in a Myriad of Ways. Are You? It mirrors my thinking about innovation in general.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself