Stocks: 11 Leveraged Laggards
Leery about leverage? You're not alone. Rising interest rates have put a chill on debt markets in recent weeks, and have caused investors in high-yield bonds to think twice about taking on riskier plays. Offerings for many new high-yield bonds have either been reduced or delayed after the volatility in the markets the last couple of weeks, notes Action Economics. Among the deals affected have been debt offerings that were supposed to finance private equity buyouts of ServiceMaster (SVM) and the U.S. Foodservice unit of Ahold (AHO).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself