Singapore Airlines Flies Higher
Singapore Airlines has been synonymous with superior service for decades and is widely seen as consistently raising the bar for the industry as a whole. "They are the airline equivalent of the Lexus motorcar in Asia," says Peter Hilton, aviation analyst at Credit Suisse (CS). "They tend to be a feature leader, which keeps them at the leading edge of product development." The carrier's strong reputation for service is—in a way—a virtuous circle, as it is able to attract and maintain a highly motivated staff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses