Movers: Genzyme, Target, Microsoft, CBOT
Genzyme (GENZ) falls after it announces that tolevamer liquid, its experimental therapy for patients with diarrhea linked to a severe bacteria, failed to meet main goal of a Phase 3 study. S&P reiterates strong buy on the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy