Making Executive Development Pay
The "war for talent" has focused awareness on the need for leadership at all levels. It has also increased the expectation that executive development investments will pay off visibly and quickly. There can be no doubt that some of these expectations are not being met. While successful executive development engagements take many forms, to be truly effective, they should share one important quality: the participation of highly proactive and engaged leaders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations