Airbus Bides Its Time in Boeing Battle
From advanced composite materials to engines to maintenance savings, Boeing's new 787 Dreamliner is changing the rules of the game before it even takes flight. Boeing (BA) is broadcasting the plane's public debut worldwide on July 8 and has invited 15,000 VIPs to attend the ceremony at its production plant in Everett, Wash. (Another 30,000 or so employees and retirees will watch the event from Qwest Field, the home of the Seattle Seahawks.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses