Mercedes' Newest AMG
Mercedes-Benz has released details of the new C 63 AMG. Due to hit the market in early 2008, the high-performance C-Class promises stunning looks to coincide with its impressive performance specs. Powered by a 6.3-litre V8 engine with a peak output of 336 kW/457 hp and maximum torque of 600 newton metres that's capable of achieving zero to 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds, the V8 flagship model also boasts exemplary handling via a wider track, an all-new front axle, speed-sensitive AMG sports steering and suspension plus a new 3-stage Electronic Stability Program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts