Schwarzenegger's Health-Care Lift
California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is working with business and labor, Republicans and Democrats, to come up with a health-care reform plan that would provide health insurance to all Californians and slow the dramatic increases in insurance premiums (see BusinessWeek.com, Debate Room, "Universal Health Care: No Sick Joke"). He discussed his initiative with BusinessWeek senior writer Richard S. Dunham.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing