For Ford, Flat Sales Are a Good Thing
Ford Motor's (F) June sales figures offer a pretty good snapshot of where the struggling auto company is relative to the turnaround plan the company and the Ford family is betting on to keep the American icon independent and out of the hands of a foreign automaker. From a sales standpoint, the company is treading water and playing for time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations