No Deal for Trump Entertainment
With slim odds for a deal in the works, investors took their bets off the table on Trump Entertainment (TRMP) shares on July 2. The operator of Atlantic City casinos and other hotels said none of the interested parties would end up acquiring the company because the terms weren't in the best interests of the company and shareholders. "The previous discussions with prospective acquirers of the Company have concluded, and there are currently no ongoing discussions with the parties that submitted the indications of interest," said the company in a July 2 statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards