I'm back: Rip van Winkle wakes upBy
I’m heading into BusinessWeek this morning for my first day of magazine work in 15 months. My leave is history. I have no idea what to write about, and I welcome all ideas. I also don’t know what I’ll be blogging about, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my posts will be ever so slightly more relevant to our stated mission than the updates I’ve been filing on bike trips, writers block and parenting challenges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting