Can Yahoo Make Display Ads Work More Like Search?
With SmartAds, Yahoo is tapping into user behavior to help advertisers target ads in a more personalized way. I’m skeptical whether consumers will ever, as Todd Teresi, Yahoo’s senior vice-president of display marketplaces, puts it, “view advertising to be as relevant as the content they’re looking at.” But as the Reuters story describes it, Yahoo could start to turn the tide of search ads that has catapulted Google far into the online advertising lead:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing