Movers: Komag, Research in Motion, Black Box
Komag (KOMG) agrees to be acquired by Western Digital in a $1 billion deal. Terms: $32.25 cash per KOMG share. Separately, Komag sees second-quarter revenue down at least 30% from the first quarter of 2007 and sees a substantial second-quarter operating loss. S&P reiterates strong buy on Western Digital shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy