A Boon for Apple, a Chance for Rivals
Consumers have been lining up at Apple (AAPL; recent price: $120; ranked 4 STARS, buy) and AT&T (T; $40; 3 STARS, hold) retail locations for the June 29 release of the much-anticipated iPhone. AT&T is the iPhone's exclusive distributor and wireless carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself