European Indexes Rebound
London: The FTSE 100 closed positive Thursday as investors bought into weakness. The rise of the blue-chip index was led by oil and mining stocks. US indexes were mixed as US first quarter core PCE data was revised higher. However, focus is on the Fed's interest rate setting meeting. £ stayed over US$2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders