Yes, You May Virtually Pimp My Ride
Santa Monica-based developer Trilogy Studios (formed in late 2005 by ex EA and VU Games execs) has found a new niche to explore while developing next generation video games like Daybreakers. First out of the gate for the new virtual world software development studio is a fully realized virtual world for MTV Network's Music Group's popular IP, Pimp My Ride. While the popular TV show has already been turned into a console video game by Activision Value, Trilogy Studios has designed Virtual Pimp My Ride as a free downloadable game that allows fans to enter Van Nuys, California and build custom cars, engage in competitions like drag races and interact with other fans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat