Using Accessories to Upsell
I misplaced my digital camera recently, so I stopped by an electronics store to buy a replacement and asked for the smallest, slimmest camera available. Done. Then I headed to the accessories aisle for a camera case and dithered over the choices of leather vs. fabric and black vs. red. My husband, ever the engineer, observed, "Do you realize you spent less than two minutes picking out a digital camera and over five minutes picking out a case for it?"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap