Oracle's Mixed Message
An investor holding Oracle shares since the beginning of the year is sitting on a 12% gain. That's not bad, especially considering shares of software bellwethers Microsoft and SAP are down in the same period. Shareholders hoping for further appreciation will have to weigh Oracle's bullish outlook for the current quarter against the disappointing fourth-quarter U.S. sales it reported June 26.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts