Investors Cheer Huntsman Deal
Big chemicals outfit Huntsman Corp. (HUN) had been planning a major revamp of its operations in 2007 via the sale of its U.S. commodity petrochemiocals business. Instead, the company has decided to sell itself lock, stock and barrel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders