Treasurys Slightly Higher
S&P MARKETSCOPE (06/25/2007 8:15am ): Treasurys, which rose Friday on safe haven buying, slightly higher in early going as traders await today's Existing Home Sales report, which seen on the soft side... Bear Stearns problems with subprime funds still weighing heavily on markets... wondering if Fed will say anything about the issue in Thursday's policy statement... FOMC not expected to change rates at the 2-day meeting... the 10-year Treasury notes are up 02/32 to 95-07/32 for yield of 5.128%, 2-year note flat at 99-30/32 for yield of 4.917%, 30 year bonds up 02/32 at 92-19/32 for yield of 5.248%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's