In DVD War, Body Blows for Toshiba
When Atsutoshi Nishida took over as chief executive of Toshiba two years ago, he had a simple plan: Avoid the commoditization trapping the consumer-electronics industry by creating key products like next-generation TVs and DVD players that break away from the herd and are clearly distinguishable from rivals' products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts