Hard Times Persist for Infogrames
Patrick Leleu, a former telecom executive who recently took on the role of CEO at ailing French video game maker Infogrames, is trying hard to convince the market that he can turn the company around with a new strategy that calls for, among other things, more deals with independent producers, moves into online gaming, and developing titles that appeal to both sexes and all ages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap