Handling Chicago's Costs
Rose Martinelli is the admissions director at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, BusinessWeek's No. 1-ranked B-school for 2006. With annual tuition just shy of $45,000, a Chicago MBA can crimp a student's budget, though Martinelli points out that Chicago graduates are recipients of "great" job offers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020