Redeveloping the iconic Coney Island
I love Coney Island. I can’t help it. I love the fact that it’s knackered and beat up and full of really rubbish games/rides (although I’m too chicken ever to go on the Cyclone again) and I always come home covered in a thin layer of grease and sugar from all the crap food I’ve eaten. I also love the fact that despite the fact I couldn’t go there this weekend (for the legenday Mermaid Day Parade), when I bumped into a friend of mine later in the evening, he was dressed as Tigger. Quite unapologetically. Check out this Flickr album for more pix of the weird and wonderful.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders