Parting of the Ways with My Old LaptopHeather Green
I don’t know about you, but I talk to my laptop. It’s been with me a long time. It’s a Dell and to tell you how old it is, it’s a good Dell…Whenever I was running into problems with it, when it wouldn’t connect to the Internet in some strange hotel room while we were on the road, I would urge it on and I swear it would respond. And next thing you know, I would be up and running. To be honest, it reminded me of my favorite horse growing up, Sunday. She was a thoroughbred, quarter horse cross. A beauty, and smart. She figured out how to open barn doors and get to the sweetfeed. And when she was worried or excited she responded when I talked to her. Just like, ok, my computer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations