Wharton's Worldly New Dean
When the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania launched its search last year for a dean to replace Patrick Harker, observers speculated that the B-school would look outside Penn for a replacement. With the June 21 announcement of its choice—Thomas Robertson, a former dean of the Goizueta School of Business at Emory University and a former Wharton faculty member—it appears to be getting it both ways., but has yet to establish a campus in another country, he said. At least half of the top Executive MBA programs already have international campuses. The school needs to explore establishing joint degree programs with other international schools and creating new international programs. "We don't really have an international or global footprint," he said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’