Will the Ford Mondeo Come to America?
It's hard to overstate the impact of the Ford Mondeo on British motoring. The D-segment saloon/wagon has been a top-ten seller every month since launch in 1993. Nearly 1.2 million have found homes, and Prime Minister Tony Blair even coined the phrase "Mondeo Man" to describe the kind of Average Joe voter he wanted to help.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’