European Indexes End Mostly Higher
London: The FTSE 100 closed flat Wednesday, tracking losses on Wall Street after US Treasury bond yields went up, raising interest rate concerns. Also, the BoE voted 5-4 to hold rates at 5.5%. The pound jumped to US$1.9930.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?