A New Mega-Resort for Sin City
If you're building a mega-resort in Las Vegas, time is money. So on June 19 when executives of Boyd Gaming (BYD) turned the first shovels of dirt on what will be Sin City's newest pleasure palace, the $4.8 billion Echelon, they quickly went from breaking ground to breaking a sweat. "There were 100 trucks [on site]," says Bob Boughner, the Boyd executive in charge of the project. "They were not there for show, they were there for work."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt