A Break in Yahoo's China Clouds?
Now that he has taken over as chief executive officer of the company he co-founded, Jerry Yang has plenty of problems to fix. The new CEO of Yahoo! (YHOO) isn't going to find any quick Google-(GOOG)slayer. Fortunately for Yang, though, Yahoo might soon get a bit of good news from China, one battleground that has up till now been almost as much trouble as Google.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap