Where Billionaire's Bet BigBy
Another day another mega-resort begun on the Vegas Strip. Just yesterday, Boyd Gaming broke ground on a $4.8 billion project called Echelon. That’s it on the right. Today comes news that MGM Mirage and Kerzner International are building a new resort on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Sahara. A name and price haven’t been revealed, but Deutsche Bank analyst Bill Lerner noted that the 40 acres that MGM is contributing to the deal were valued at $20 million an acre or $800 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas