A Post-MBA Recipe for Success
After I received my MBA from Florida International University, I got a job in sales at UPS (UPS) and soon gave birth to my daughter. At that point, I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, but my husband insisted that I find a job. I'd always wanted to start a business, so I decided to bake some cupcakes and take them to every person I know and some charity events.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’