A Fresh Jolt for Taser
After a rough 2006, shares of Taser International (TASR) have found a new lease on life this year. And investors appeared to get a fresh charge out of a June 19 research report from Merriman Curhan Ford, bidding up the shares of the maker of the eponymous nonlethal self-defense device.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's