S&P MARKETSCOPE (06/18/2007 8:15am): The 10-year Treasury notes, which rose Friday on lower than expected core CPI rate, are up 06/32 to 95-03/32 for yield of 5.144%... report some traders finding the higher yields attractive... there might also be some portfolio adjusting after Friday's Quadruple Witching expirations of options and futures... awaiting the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) housing index that Lehman sees holding steady at 30 in June, which most builders would consider weak... 2-year note flat at 99-24/32 for yield of 5.028%, 30 year bonds up 06/32 at 92-20/32 for yield of 5.248%... European yields bit lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO