Rich People Know BetterMaya Roney
I’m being a bit ironic with the headline here— but a recent survey of luxury homeowners tells us that when it comes to real estate, the affluent have more realistic expectations. They don’t freak out about temporary market fluctuations. Housing slump, shmousing shlump, they say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations