Homebuilders Are Feeling DeflatedBy
Homebuilders are the most pessimistic they’ve been since February 1991, according to the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index, which was released today. If you’re into numbers, the index for June fell two points to a cycle low of 28.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap