Ouch! Higher Mortgage Rates Exacerbate Housing Slump
Freddie Mac says that the average rate for 30-year fixed mortgages was 6.74% on June 14. That’s up from 6.15% on May 10. Fred’s chief economist, Frank Nothaft, said (in a press release):
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks