European Indexes Advance
London: The FTSE 100 stays strong ahead of the US open. Futures point to a flat open on Wall Street ahead of CPI data. The Bank of Japan has kept rates on hold at 0.5%, as expected. Euro zone government bonds are lower, tracking a fall in US Treasuries and ahead of US CPI data. The British pound is at US$1.9701. The Japanese yen slumps to a 15-year low vs. the pound following BoJ governor Toshihiko Fukui's comments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations