Are Pharmas Addicted to Lifestyle Drugs?
At a storefront exhibit in New York to promote the new weight-loss pill Alli, four slender young women gather around a computer terminal to learn about the drug that some have called a miracle remedy for America's obesity epidemic. But not one of the women appears to be overweight, let alone obese.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat