Yahoo's Semel Faces the Music
As Dottie Weber ambled into Yahoo!'s annual shareholder meeting on June 12, she was expecting fireworks. "It's going to be an angry meeting," predicted the self-described "small" Yahoo investor, who noted that Yahoo's stock has been languishing for more than a year as it has lost ground to archrival Google (GOOG). "A lot of shareholders are fed up. I'm thinking of selling."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’