Treasury Yields Steady after Data
From Standard & Poor's Equity ResearchAction Economics: Yields steadied near session lows mid-morning Wednesday after the business inventory report came in near expectations and didn't really add any color to the earlier large mood swing on Treasuries. The firm early round of retail sales and import price data had shoved yields to trend highs, only to be knocked down by good central bank buying on the 30-year and reports of hedge fund troubles and one investment bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single