Kensington's Peripheral Challenge
Kensington Technology Group, the U.S.-based maker of computer peripherals, may seem to have little in common with Japanese video game company Nintendo (NTDOY). But I have noticed some interesting parallels. Like Nintendo, Kensington has found itself in third place, chasing two much larger competitors, one of which is Microsoft (MSFT). Like Nintendo, Kensington's resources are far exceeded by its two competitors (the other one is Logitech (LOGI)).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap