Delphi's Universal Boom Box
The Good: Compatible with XM Satellite portable players, deep base, and rich sound
The Bad: Some background noise; no remote; too heavy and bulky for air travel
The Bottom Line: Great for student dormitories, smaller rooms, and portable enough for road trips
Fewer commercials, coast-to-coast ability to listen to the same channel, near-CD quality, and the ability to listen just about anywhere have prompted about 20 million customers to sign up for satellite radio from XM (XMSR) and Sirius (SIRI) satellite radio services. The two are pursuing a merger, but they continue to roll out new devices in the event regulators reject the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt