The Other Trade Gap: China and Europe
EU trade commissioner Peter Mandelson is due to warn Chinese officials about the "intolerable" trend of the country's rising exports to Europe, which is creating pressure for new protectionist measures to be introduced by Brussels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans