Social Networking: Closer Than You Think
Personal or social networks are groups of individuals who are related to each other by specific types of relationships, such as school, work, family, and friends. Since referrals account for approximately 30% of external hires regardless of the size of the organization, you should start exploring social-networking sites as a way to expand your universe of contacts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas