For EMCOR, the Building Boom Goes On
Yes, some builders are still enjoying strong demand for their services -- they're just not on the residential side of the business. Riding a worldwide boom in commercial construction, EMCOR Group Inc. (EME) said on June 11 it was boosting its revenue forecast for the year by $200 million and raised its earnings outlook by 30 cents per share. The company said it sees continuing signs of strong demand patterns within many of its markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts