Fire in the Belly? "Absolutely," Says Yahoo!'s Terry SemelRob Hof
That’s the word at Yahoo!’s annual shareholders meeting today, not that you’d expect the CEO to say anything else. After last month’s standing-room-only annual meeting at Google, I was a little surprised more people didn’t attend Yahoo’s. After all, there was a heckuva lot more chance for controversy, given Yahoo’s struggles. Here’s my take.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations