Babelgum's Big Bet on Internet TV
Silvio Scaglia, a 48-year-old Italian billionaire, made a fortune in telecommunications, the Internet, and entertainment services. Now he's the latest broadband baron to try his hand at what media pundit Shelly Palmer, managing partner of Advanced Media Ventures Group, calls the transition from network to networked television.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap